tse.lu / tse.center is a website that provides information about The Singing Experience asbl (TSE), its activities and services.
This website is edited by TSE team and Kim Conrardy. For any question concerning this website or its content, do not hesitate to contact us at the following Internet address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Contents are written by TSE board. Art work of this website has been designed by Kim Conrardy. Photography is made by Lugdivine Unfer.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Anyone using information, documents, products and services on this website is considered to have acknowledged and accepted these General Terms and Conditions
These Terms aim to guarantee a well-organised system within TSE. Those Terms apply to everyone involved in its activity (students, Vocal Coaches) and are designed to assure the student’s progress, positive educational actions from the Vocal Coaches and the good functioning of internal administrative tasks.
- TERMS OF REGISTRATION
The registration at The Singing Experience asbl is based on a subscription principle:
• Annual: the number of annual sessions changes from year to year (between 30 and 35 sessions) and it is based on the Luxembourg school calendar. Students subscribing for one year commit for the whole season.
• 10 sessions: From the day of purchase on, the student has one entire year to schedule the sessions, after that, the latter will expire.
• Punctual sessions: 1-hour lesson or workshops.
- TERMS OF PAYMENT
Payments are done at the moment of the subscription:
• online per PayPal or Credit Card
• per bank transfer or in Cash
The Payment of the annual subscription only can be done in 2-3 times and has to be done at the reception of the invoice.
(If you subscribe in September and choose to pay in 2 times, an invoice will be sent to you in September, a second one in January. If you subscribe in September and choose to pay in 3 times, an invoice will be sent to you in September, a second one in January and the last one in March.)
The total amount of the 10 sessions, single lesson or workshops can be paid online, per bank transfer or in Cash before the beginning of the session.
The participation and access to the sessions are validated by their payment.
TSE’s Bank account Infos:
THE SINGING EXPERIENCE ASBL
IBAN: LU25 0019 5355 8917 3000
Please mention your name and invoice information.
- DELAY IN THE PAYMENT
• Annual Subscription: In case of non-payment (2 months after the invoice was sent), the scheduled sessions will be canceled until further payment. The canceled session will not be recovered nor refunded.
• 10 lessons subscription: In case of non-payment after the first session, the scheduled sessions will be canceled until further payment. The canceled session will not be recovered nor refunded.
• Single lessons or workshops: In case of non-payment of the session, no new schedule will be accepted until reception of the payment.
- REFUND CASES
• Moving out of the country (the distance would make it impossible to attend to the sessions). In this case, a letter or an e-mail has to be sent to TSE at least 2 months before the last session with the student that is moving out of the country. The student can also inform TSE by phone or during a lesson by talking with his respective Coach.
• Extended sick leave/Accident: The student has to inform TSE as soon as possible (e-mail, phone call). A justification from the doctor can be asked by TSE.
- CATCH-UP CLASSES
• Lessons canceled by Vocal Coach: The Vocal Coach commits to catch-up all the lessons that got canceled to her/his initiative (illness, concert).
• Lessons canceled by the student: The student has to inform at least 24hours in advance of his absence otherwise the lesson won’t be recovered nor refunded.
- ABOUT CONCERTS
Throughout the year TSE students can participate in concerts, jam sessions, open stage or open mic evenings, organised by TSE. Those events can be filmed or photographed in a purpose of documenting and publishing the event on social media. Please inform TSE if you don't wish to be filmed or photographed during these events.
TSE accepts no responsibility with regard to any and all damages which may occur on your IT installation using this web site.
TSE accepts no responsibility with regard to any service interruption of this web site, whether temporary or permanent.
The present liability section is not intended to limit any requirements laid down in applicable law or to exclude TSE’s liability for matters which may not be excluded under applicable law.
- APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
Any litigation related to the use of this web site will be submitted to Luxembourg’s law and belongs to the exclusive Luxembourg jurisdictions.
- GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR)
Personal data given by the user are processed according to REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)
The personal data handled comprises information concerning the participants collected by TSE when they registered on the website or booked/payed for a course. That is last name, first name and e-mail. Data about address and telephone number are optional. This personal data is only handled by TSE to the extent necessary to manage the registration (invoicing, sending out Course details).
Subject to having obtained the explicit consent of the participants, TSE may send invitation e-mails for other events organised by TSE as well as information mails on TSE's activities. At any moment, this consent may be withdrawn either by sending an e-mail to TSE to the address .
TSE keeps and handles the aforementioned important personal data for a duration that does not exceed what is necessary to achieve the aims for which it was collected, without prejudice to TSE to keep them for a longer duration for legal/regulatory obligations applying to TSE or due to exceptional situations that would justify them being kept longer (judicial procedure, etc.).
The participants are informed of their right to:
a) access, without payment and at reasonable intervals, their own personal data, and receive additional information concerning the way in which it is handled;
b) request the correction, deletion of this data once it is no longer necessary or lawful, or call for the limitation of this processing;
c) object, at any moment, for reasons related to their own situation, to the use of this personal data;
d) receive their personal data to send it to another person responsible for processing it.
These rights may be exercised by sending an e-mail to TSE:
A complaint may also be lodged with the National Commission for Data Protection in Luxembourg (“Commission nationale pour la protection des données” - CNPD) :
“Commission nationale pour la protection des données”
Address: 1, avenue du Rock’n’Roll
Tel.: (+352) 26 10 60 -1
Fax. : (+352) 26 10 60 - 29
The participant can access, correct or delete his/her personal data at any time in his/her personal TSE account.
The Singing Experience asbl © TSE 2018